Meet Dr. Plamondon
Dr. Caroline J. Plamondon is a seasoned plastic surgeon who specializes in cosmetic and plastic surgery for the face, breasts, and body in Providence, RI. She is the owner and director of Caroline J. Plamondon, M.D. Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery and is board certified by the America Board of Plastic Surgery. She has been in practice for over 20 years and utilizes advanced techniques and technology to provide the most natural-looking results. She is passionate about working with local men and women to help them obtain their cosmetic goals and loves seeing her clients regain their self-confidence. The comfort and care of her patients is her greatest priority.
Skills and Specialties
As a cosmetic professional, Dr. Plamondon is highly trained and experienced in performing a wide variety of procedures. Some of her top surgeries include breast augmentation, breast lifts, tummy tucks, and mommy makeovers. She is also skilled in performing nonsurgical treatments, such as microneedling, PRP therapy, and chemical peels. In addition, she offers a long list of injectables, including BOTOX, Xeomin, Juvéderm, Restylane, Belotero, and more.
Education and Training
Dr. Plamondon completed her undergraduate education at Concordia University in Montreal, Quebec Canada and continued her education at the University of Montreal. After graduating from medical school, she served her medical internship and residency at the University of Montreal affiliated hospitals. After she completed her residency, she completed a fellowship in Paris, France and a fellowship at the University of North Carolina affiliated Charlotte Plastic Surgery Inc., NC. From there, she worked as Assistant clinical Professor at Brown University in Providence, RI for 9 years while running her own private Plastic Surgery practice.
Dr. Plamondon is honored to be a member of the following organizations:
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Rhode Island Medical Society
- Rhode Island Medical Women’s Association
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Awards and Recognition
Dr. Plamondon is widely known for her extensive skill set, expertise, and compassionate bedside manner by both patients and fellow physicians. For this reason, she has earned countless awards, including:
- Honor Roll by Healthgrades
- Top 10 State Doctor by Vitals
- Top 10 Metro Area Doctor by Vitals
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition by Vitals
- On-Time Doctor Award by Vitals
- Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award by Vitals
- Patients' Choice Award by Vitals
Dr. Plamondon performs all her surgical procedures at an accredited medical facility for the utmost safety and comfort of her patients. She is pleased to hold medical privileges at the following locations:
- Women & Infants Hospital, 101 Dudley Street, Providence, RI 02905
- The Miriam Hospital, 164 Summit Avenue, Providence, RI 02906
- Blackstone Valley Surgicare, 1526 Atwood Avenue, Suite #300, Johnston, RI 02919